Prenota ora con il codice “ROMALOVE” e risparmi subito il 15% – Prenota Ora
Best rate guaranteed, if you book directly on our website
B&B TRASTEVERE ROOMS
TRASTEVERE ROOMS is located in the historical neighborhood of Trastevere. It is, without any doubt, the most picturesque place to spend your stay.
Surrounded by an historical atmosphere, you can taste wines and typical local products of Rome. You can choose one of the many restaurants and then go for a stroll through its romantic streets.
Are you ready?
Trastevere makes you fall in love!
not combinable offers
Our structure is just minutes from Venice Place, Imperial Fora, Coliseum, Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna and much more.
TRASTEVERE ROOMS lets you visit these tourist attractions comfortably by foot.
As an alternative, TRASTEVERE ROOMS is well connected with Bus, Tram, Subway and Trains . They allow you to move all around Rome.
My name is Fabio, born in Rome, me and my wife will take care of your stay here in the capital. I’m fond of Rome and its history. Rome is a fascinating and unique city, fulfilled with historical details. I hope my passion and knowledge of it, shall be a help to your discovery of the city.
Trastevere and nearby
Our neighborhood gives you the possibility of enjoying unique and suggestive views: the river Tiber with its Tiber Island, its ancient bridges, its thousand-year-old churches, the Sunday flea market of Porta Portese, the Janiculum with its wonderful city view.
These places have been an inspiration to poets, writers and painters through centuries. They chose Trastevere as their own home and muse.
Why do families like it
Our cordiality and helpfulness, plus Trastevere Rooms’ comfort make you feel like home. We’re always there for you.
astefully decorated, every detail is designed to create a cozy and homey atmosphere. All rooms provide:
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning with individual climate controls
- Hair dryer
- Courtesy kit
- TV 42”/32” (with Wi-Fi connection)
- Safe-deposit box
- Balcony or overlooking outdooro
Many of our staff are gluten-intolerants, therefore we are totally capable of taking care of people who suffer from celiac disease. Gluten-free breakfast has to be previously requested in Two modalities:
1) Complete Gluten-free breakfast: at an additional cost of 5 Euros.
2) Ask for other modalities.
For babies / kids
We provide a reception from 8AM to 2PM, even though we’re on call 24/24h.
Check-in time: from 1PM to 6PM.
Check-in after 6PM, upon request
*At the check-in, our guests will be receiving the keys to have the possibility to enter and exit, anytime they prefer.
– Our guests are pleased to communicate their time of arrival in order to provide a better organization-
Early check-in: In case you arrive before 1PM, you can leave your luggage with us, and enjoy our services.
Late check-in: It is possible to check-in after 22PM, with an additional 20 Euros charge.
Definitely: “with us you can check-in 24/24h”
-according to your needs-
- The rooms will be available after 13PM
- Check – out time 10 am
- Free room cleaning by request, from 10AM to 1PM Please leave free the rooms before 10AM to favor the service.
- Sheets changing after the 3rd day.
- Extra changes towels, by request.
Cancellations up to 10 days before the check-in date, will accept. Otherwise a penalty will be applied, equal to the value of the first night (for standard rates) or the total of the stay in case of discounted rates.
|PERIOD||Price (one roome per night|
|Low Season||from €60,00 – 99,00 *|
|High Season||from € 80,00 – 139,00 *|
*except for holidays, New Year’s Eve and Epiphany
Price includes VAT.
Tourist Tax of the City of Roma, is not included. Each person has to pay 3,50 Euros per day on arrival
What people say about us
- Ottima l'accoglienza, con piccolo omaggio da parte del proprietario. Camere moderne e con tutto ciò che serve per un buon periodo di permanenza; pulizia ottima e stanze ben arredate. Colazione inclusa davvero eccezionale. Per quello che si poteva desiderare questo b&b ha saputo superare le mie migliori aspettative.
- Ho soggiornato x due notti in questo B&B Fabio ( il proprietario ) gentilissimo e molto disponibile a qualsiasi ora Accoglienza ottima , camere pulite e accoglienti con un buon design Colazione inclusa nel bar sottostante con cappuccino e brioches ( molto fresce e buone :p ) .
- Abbiamo soggiornato in questo b&b per una settimana.. Posizione comodissima e ben collegata con tram, bus e stazione trastevere. Vicino alla famosa pizzeria romana "i marmi" ed a tanti altri posticini dove poter mangiare bene e a poco prezzo!
LOCATION & MAP
Where to find us
We’re in Viale Trastevere, 108 , 00153 Roma
Lat. 41° 52′ 58,759”
Lon. 12° 28′ 6,98″
From Fiumicino Airport
Take the train to Fara Sabina and get off at the stop Trastevere. Then take the tramway n.3 or n.8 and get off at the third stop (Bernardino da Feltre). B&B is in front of the stop.
From Ciampino Airport
Take the bus “Terravision” and get off at the stop Roma-Termini (last stop). From Termini Station, take the bus line “H” (Dei Capasso) for 7 stops and then get off at the stop “Trastevere- Ministero Istruzione”). B&B is 100 meters from it.
From Termini Station
From Termini Station, take the bus line “H” (Dei Capasso) for 7 stops and then get off at the stop “Trastevere- Ministero Istruzione”). B&B is 100 meters from it.
From Tiburtina Station
Take the subway line B to Laurentina and get off at the stop Piramide. Outside the station there is the terminal of Atac Buses, take the tramway n.3 to Trastevere Station and get off at the stop after the Ministry of Public Education.